Avante Recovery Center Careers and Employment
Careers and Employment Opportunities
A career with us is more than just a job. It is an opportunity to improve the quality of people’s lives. We offer challenging and fulfilling careers for talented individuals who are passionate about their work, committed to making a difference, and interested in working in a team environment.
Join our team and make a difference today!
JeanAnne Johnson Talbert
Executive and Medical Director
Substance Abuse Tech
Lehi, UT 84043
Avante Recovery Center is a brand new, innovative treatment center focusing on substance use disorder and mental illness. Using the newest evidenced based treatment modalities, it provides an opportunity for individuals to reach and maintain recovery in a comfortable, inviting home.
Avante is currently seeking individuals for the role of Substance Abuse Tech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the comfort and safety of the clients at the treatment center
- Conduct safety checks of the facility and clients
- Oversee self-administration of medication by clients
- Enter shift notes, medication logs and other pertinent information in electronic health record
- Transport clients to and from meetings and outings
- Ensure clients are completing assignments and tasks
- Assist with client drug screens
- Minor crisis intervention
- Uphold a recovery focused environment
- Basic kitchen skills
- CPR/ First Aid Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must be able to pass drug screen; if in recovery at least one year of sobriety
- 22 years of age or older
- Peer support certification
- Food handler’s permit
- CNA/ EMT certification